A homey, old-style log cabin overlooking the Pacific Ocean with an open stone fireplace, great ocean views from the front porch, hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, and a barbeque. Private single bedroom with a queen bed and bathroom. The loft is accessible by ladder – great for kids or youngsters with another queen bed. Quiet location about 4 miles south of Mendocino Village. This charming cabin can sleep 2 to 4 guests. If you wish to bring your furry friend, pet fee applies.
A Refundable Damage Deposit and a one-time Cleaning Fee applies.
Priced at Double Occupancy. Any guests over the Base Rate will be charged $30 per person, per night, plus tax.
Amenities the Buckhorn Bungalow offers:
Old-time 1-bedroom log cabin with a built-out loft, sitting on a rise overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- 1 queen-sized bed in a private bedroom
- 1 queen-sized bed in the ladder accessible open loft
- 2 full bathrooms
- Fully equipped country-style kitchen
- Interesting artifacts and eclectic decor
- Open stone fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Smart TV and high-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Large deck facing west with ocean views
- Dog friendly w/a maximum of 2 dogs
- Pet Fee applies
- 9-Hole golf course a mile away
- Close to shopping and world-class restaurants in Mendocino
- Biking trails
- Hiking and beach enjoyment at the Van Damme State Park
“A SUPER fine find! Perfectly appointed. A secluded, rustic true log cabin on about a half acre that slopes down and has a great view of the ocean through the trees. Sorry but we’ve already reserved it for the same week next year. I’d say that’s an excellent recommendation. Grab it if you
Craig S. – Lacey, WA
From the moment we settled in, my husband and I agreed that a weekend wasn’t nearly long enough to enjoy this sweet little cabin. We will definitely be back to enjoy the fresh, crisp air; the sunlight glinting off of the ocean; the soothing warmth of the hot tub; and the overall coziness of this spot in general. I highly recommend a stay here, unless you want to stay here on my week off—don’t you dare snag the dates before I can :)”
Nancy S. – Oakland, CA